It's a good day....

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My first blog...



Here I am on a Sunday night, typing away in my NEW blog! Why did I start a blog you ask? Well, there is a lot happening in my life and some of it is pretty fun and humorous, so why not share it and give others some laughs too. So here goes...feel free to leave comments, I would love it!


I will call this past weekend, "Wedding Weekend"! (Pictures above!!). Saturday I had a bachelorette party and today I had a bridal shower; both were great! Saturday was scrapbooking allllll day! Gina and I got lots accomplished and got some goodies. The scrapbook store had everything you could ever want with regards to crafting. Perfect. Elly's bachelorette party was fun, and wine with friends is always a good combination. Sarah's bridal shower was gorgeous AND I got to see Jackie and some of the other speech girls...including honorary speech girl Jen! Elly's wedding is next weekend and Sarah's is in September; they both are going to be lots of fun!

Tonight was the usual: workout, ride my bike (which I actually did in the morning), rent a movie, make some dinner and chill out. Lizzy has given me AWESOME workouts and they are really working! She is such a great friend and I am sooo thankful for her!!! I will post before and after pics after a while. I rented "Shutter Island", which I have seen before. Get it if you have not seen it!! The movie never gets old and has lot of suspense. Plus, you will never figure out the ending :)

What else is going on in my life...hmm...well work is CRAZY right now and I cannot wait for it to slow down. As for boys, well they come and go as usual, but I am not looking right now and would prefer it that way. Blogging about my dating life should be hilarious, so be on the lookout.

Some wonderful things are in store for Christine, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. I think you should suggest to everyone that when they read your blog, they should do so in an Indian accent... I just did and it was hilaaaaaaaaaaarious

    ReplyDelete