In other news: Scrapbooking last night at the K house was a hit, as usual! We got lots accomplished and Emily loved her new papers and stickers!! The little ones were screaming at times, but went to bed eventually. Ty and Owen LOVED using my scrapping scissors (they have designs when you cut) and were champs at using their pronouns to request. I guess a speech therapist is never off duty...??!?!?!??! Good times had by all! They also loved the Coke Zero I brought over....so sweet.
Tuesday was a crazy day at work and I would rather not discuss that; but it ended up going smoother than I originally planned, thank goodness.
Mom should hopefully be coming back to the States this week!! She and my Dad had a blast in Germany, cannot wait to see the pics. Plus, they sent me a package of HARIBO GUMMI BEARS!! If you know me, you know how much I love these; pretty sure they will be at my wedding someday. Maybe they got me something else....??? :)
Not a very "adventurous" blog today, maybe later there will be interesting things to post! Hopefully within the next several months there will be very exciting news to post! I'll keep everyone updated on that as appropriate....until then.....
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment