It's a good day....

Monday, August 2, 2010

Samesies!!!

This weekend went by way too fast (as usual) but it was a blast! Here is the recap:

Friday was the annual "Christmas in July" Rehab Party. I had a special date, my dear friend Adrienne who I have known since Undergrad! We had not seen each other in over a year so it was good to see her and catch up! Plus we always have fun!
Corn-hole was fun although we lost and there was some excellent rum punch and amazing food! Good times had by all!
Adrienne beat me at Words With Friends on our Ipod Touches....I never get beaten :( Rematch!! Saturday Adrienne and I went to the mall, I got FREE panties from Victoria's Secret and a new sports bra...it's awesome. I knew it was awesome because I worked out and everything stayed in place...sorry if that is too much info but it's true. Had a killer workout then got ready to go out and meet my favorite boys in the whole world!! This is where the real fun begins...

Kyle and I...what a stud.
Kyle and Scott are two of my best friends, if not best guy friends (including you JonJon) and we all get along really well. They are my snowboarding friends and I have known them for several years. It is cool because we act like brothers and sister and there is NO DRAMA!!!

Scott and I lookin good...as usual.
So, I was meeting up with the fellas at Trotter's since they live right next door. Literally, right next door; which came in handy when we all walked back later that evening. I get there, did not plan on drinking and had a few too many beverages. The problem was that I did not eat dinner after I worked out and had two rum and cokes and literally felt a little tipsy within an hour...yikes. The shots Kyle bought everyone did not help, but it made for a fun evening :)


I ended up staying at Kyle's condo with Scott and his other roommates. In true Christine form, I was hitting on one of his roommates (also named Kyle...) and etc etc etc. No need to type anymore about that!! ;)


After I woke up roughly at 11 am I went to BG to have pizza and suckers for Betsy' birthday!! Paiglia's in BG has the BEST pizza ever. Worked at the nursing home and relaxed the rest of the evening.

This weekend should be fun, lots going on! Michigan to hangout with Anja Saturday afternoon/night and Sunday is the Lia Sophia Jewelery Party Alicia and I are hosting...should be a good time!

Invisalign update: New trays on Wednesday, which puts my finish date sometime in OCTOBER!! YAY!! I will post before and after pics when that time rolls around...what a transformation. Thanks everyone for the lovely compliments!

Until next time . . . .


2 comments: