Well it has been quite the busy week, I must say! Where should I begin...
Work is crazy as usual, no surprise there, but everyone knows how much I love the kiddos. Elly gets back from her honeymoon soon so that will make things a bit smoother. The nursing home is giving me some hours and those are ALWAYS nice since it is extra money...woo hoo!
Ok onto some fun things. This past Wednesday I went sailing with Jason (the nice guy I met at Miss Elly's wedding) and two of his friends...it was soooo much fun! The weather was perfect and everyone got along really well. I even managed to pull off some one liners. Surprised??! I didn't think so. There was only one or two times that I got nervous, mainly because I thought the boat
was going to go under the water and I with it, but that did not happen! The cool thing is that the boat can get really low right into the water, so you can actually touch the water. I had a hard time doing that since I am so...you know...midget like...but I am sure I will get the hang of sometime. I seriously had a great time and I THINK we might hang out again sometime soon. This is not 100% but my spidey senses tell me it could happen. Jason is a nice funny guy and his friends are cool too. If nothing else, I have a cool new friend. Stay tuned!
This weekend I did not meet any other boys. Thank God.
I went to Anja's on Saturday for a cocktails and croquet party!!
Yep, it is just as it sounds! I won my first game of croquet so of course I was relishing in my victory. We dressed to the nines and had a fabulous time! I always love hanging out with Anja; she is so fun and we get along so well, we pick up right where we left off the last time! After hanging out and drinking some cocktails and eating some snacks at Anja and Scott's we headed over to Club Luna. This was a pretty fun place, great music and good dancing. They also had $1 drink specials every hour so of course I had one of those. Nothing crazy though, trust me! There was a bit of craziness as Scott (Anja's husband) had a few too many cocktails, but everything was fine in the end! I love ya, Anja!!!!! Cannot wait to see you again...soooooon :)
After my trip to Michigan I headed to Alicia's for a lia sophia jewelery party! We were co-hosts and thanks to my wonderful family and her family that was at the party we are going to be able to get some nice stuff for a discounted price! My Mom picked out some nice things, and we even went for the same necklace...suprised?!?! Didn't think so! There were not many people physically at the party but online orders are always a strength when it comes to ordering. I cannot wait to get my bling!
The "meal plan" is going well, I did not eat any Gummi Bears ALL WEEKEND!! This is seriously miraculous since they are my VICE, along with Swiss chocolate. I tried on dresses at Kohl's and I somehow managed to fit my body into a size THREE dress!! It was strapless so the girls were not exactly perfect in it so I did not get it, but a size three shut the front door!! Sometimes it is really hard but I just have to think of the awesome benefits. My friend Lizzy is truly the bomb. I had an awesome workout today and I thought I was going to go into cardiac arrest on the stairmill, but I turned up my iPod and stepped away. Love the big calorie burn!!
I rented "Dear John" tonight to relax to and will now finish my night with some Entourage. Yes, I watch Entourage. This week should be good, looking forward to the 60 mile bike ride to different wineries in Cleveland area! On a sad note, I have to go to the dentist because ONE tooth in my WHOLE mouth is not fitting into the trays the right way so I have to get MORE impressions done in the morning. Ugh I am quite irritated. Yes, I know they are making my teeth pretty and straight but one tooth makes me wonder why it is just one tooth, know what I mean?? I'll update that also, for those of you who want to be in the know.
Until next time.....I'll see you soon
No comments:
Post a Comment