It's a good day....

Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's been toooooo long!!




Hello everyone, not to worry, I am still alive!! Let me update you on some happenings:

Two weekends ago, I went down to Cincinnati to hang out with Mandy and Eric DiSalle, two of my favorite people and I had a stellar time!! They have a great place and it is walking distance to the bars and restaurants in their neighbo
rhood. Friday night was relaxed, Saturday Mandy and I worked out and went wedding dress shopping with one of her friends; she bought the dress and looked gorgeous! Mandy and I found a FIVE THOUSAND dollar dress for about 800....if I would have had extra money I used to fix my car, I totally would have bought it...Mandy said I should have too!! Always next time.....

Saturday afternoon I had a baby shower for Abby and that was fun! It is always nice to see the speech ladies (and Jen!) haha! Good food, lots of baby gifts and good times! Congrats Abby and Dave, looking forward to meeting your little one soon :)

After the baby shower I headed back to Many and Eric's to party!!!!! We got all dressed up and headed to a new Martini Bar downtown (very cool hangout) then went to another bar downtown. Eric dropped Mandy and I off at this cool bar really close to their house and Eric parked the car and met us there. Eric's two friends Andrew and "Noodle"
(aka Curt) were already there so we were hanging out with them. It was happy hour until MIDNIGHT so we enjoyed that for sure :) Tequila is always good, just an FYI. We headed back home, but stopped to get pizza by the slice (sorry Liz....we were hungry...and a little tipsy) but the worst part is I DROPPED MY CRUST!! I literally yelled MY CRRUUUUUSSSTTT and Mandy thought someone shot off my leg...hahahahah pricelesss!!! Here comes the REALLY funny part of the evening...
We headed back to Mandy and Eric's, chilled, and Mandy and I headed upstairs to go to bed. I am in the guestroom sleeping and all of a sudden my door opens. That's weir, am I dreaming? Someone climbs into the bed!!!! I say, "Who is in my bed?" (very Three Bears story-ish) and it is Andrew. He claims it is also his room to sleep since he stays there when he goes over Mandy and Eric's. We went back and forth until finally I just said stay in the room. Fun times!

The next day Mandy
and I had an amazing breakfast and headed to Cincinnati Premium Outlets! So many great stores and I bought a Michael Kors sweater (love it!!) and that was my only purchase. Gasp, I know. Cannot wait to hang with Mandy and Eric again!! :)


LAST week Mom and I took Chelle to the airport for her trip to Germany then France! Going to miss you Chelle but glad we have Skype :) I also got Rob's older laptop since he is a JERK and got a new Macbook Pro and an iPad. The new lappy is great and does not crash every five seconds...woot woot! THANKS ROB!!
LAST weekend Mom and I headed to D.C. to do some sight-seeing and other stuff! We had a blast, even though she did not do a segway tour with me......
Our hotel was alright, but we got a lot accomplished and the weather was beautiful! We went shopping a bit but did not make it to see Aunt Jenni, as originally planned. Oh well, still a success!!

In other news, I got to see my girl Lizzy last night for some games at her place and had a great time, as usual! We will get to hangout again tonight...yay! I am pumped it is Labor Day weekend, as I get an extra day to sleep in! Maybe I will try and scrapbook a bit later tonight...who knows! On the boy front....OH PLEASE! I am honestly not even looking or wanting a boy at this time because it's not worth it, I do not have the time and they are so lame. Sorry boys, but you are. This does not mean I will not enjoy meeting new ones and flirting and hanging out, but beyond that probably nothing :) I am still looking for a date to Sarah's wedding but hopefully Marie can go...best date ever!

Enjoy the extended weekend everyone! I will update soon on the exciting happenings of the world of Christine! Until next time.....xoxo

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is WOW and WOOT-WOOT for you. They should make a movie and use your blog as the screenplay. It would be great. Love you and miss you daughter. Will see you soon. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blast! Can't wait to hang out with you again very soon! Miss you xoxo

    ReplyDelete