I am very excited about this change and I think it will be a good one! What spawned this, you ask? Well, being a young single and accomplished (haha) gal such as myself, there is not much to do around Northwest Ohio, or lots of Ohio as a matter of fact. I figured a change of scenery would be nice and I wanted to pick a place that is young, vibrant, active and has a lot going for it! D.C. seemed to be the perfect fit. I have loved it everytime I have visited and could always picture myself living there. This is the time to do it, and I know that if I do not do something I will regret it. If I do not like it, I can always move back...but I doubt I will not enjoy myself :)
I will be working for a private practice and I got a really really good vibe from the owner, so I am very pumped about that! The new job will start in January so I am moving in December. It will be sad to leave all of my Toledo and beyond friends, but luckily there is FB and email! Plus, I am pretty good at making friends so I am sure I will make some great new ones too! I already know some people down there so that is a huge plus! YAY!! Excitement all around!
It will also be hard leaving my job now, since I enjoy the job itself and everyone I work with. They were very understanding and agree that if I want to move and explore new things, now is the time to do it! I have no doubt that they will find someone wonderful!! Clearly not as funny or witty as me but what can you do....HAHAAH!! I kid, I kid!
In other news, Dad comes home from Europe on the 17th..YAY!!! He is very excited to be home and we are excited to have him back :)
Sarah, one of my speech friends, is getting married this coming Saturday and that will be a BLAST! I am looking forward to seeing how gorgeous she looks but also excited to see alllll of my speech friends!! It should be a great time, plus who passes up good food and drinks and dancing?!?!? Still not 100% sure who my date is, but hopefully Marie can stay the weekend and do me the honor! She is coming down Friday and we are hanging..woot woot!! Also super pumped about that!!
Have I mentioned how excited I am about moving? I am looking for a place to live on Craigslist. I know, CRAIGSLIST!! Murderers are on that site, Christine!! Actually, there are also very legit people and places to live. I am talking to one really cool girl at the moment but I am not sure if our schedules will mesh up for the proper moving time..I sure hope so because I enjoy chatting with her and she lives in a location where I am hoping to move!! Stay tuned.
That is the exciting news from Toledo, nothing else happening. The blog should surely be interesting and even more funny now!!
Thanks for reading and until next time....you stay classy.
So excited for you!! I hope you get everything figured out. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteYou will be sorely missed, Christine :( I am so happy for you BUT it makes me so sad that you are moving far away! I know, I'm selfish!
ReplyDelete